Discover our magical chalets
Each chalet is unique in character, cosy and intimate for romantic couples, honeymooners or nature lovers.
Perfect idea for you and your partner to celebrate any special occasion like birthday or anniversary or even a return visit. A number of our chalets can accommodate families with children or a group of friends.
Our Rainforest Chalets
At The Mouses House Retreat, all our chalets are beautifully appointed, featuring South-East Queensland hardwood timber furnishings and homely fittings. Every chalet has alluring views, generous relaxation area and an simple mix of traditional and modern furnishings and feature:
- Fully self contained cedar wood chalet with leather lounge suite
- Designed with couples in mind, most chalets can sleep extra persons like family or friends on request
- Mouses Retreat bespoke hand-craft and unique queen bed
- Modern fully self contained kitchen with dishwasher, oven & microwave, stainless steel appliances, salt & peper grinders
- Leather lounge suite, hand-crafted furniture, luxury Linen, bathrobes, eco toiletries, electric blankets
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner ( Heating or cooling or dehumidifying )
- Fireplace with all your hard wood supplied
- Free High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- Complimentary use of your chalets iPad mini during your stay
- Triangle massaging Spa Bath for two persons with views into the rainforest
- HD 42" & 22" LCD TV's, Stereo system, clock radio with iPod/iPhone docking port
- Multi-Media console for instant movies on-demand from our 130+ library, catch-up TV + a Sony PS3 console with Blu-Ray DVD player
- Complimentary PS3 games available on request
- Pod Coffee Machine:- 'Nescafé Dolce Gusto' - bring along your own capsules available from Coles, IGA, Myer, David Jones, Target, Big W, Spar stores (box with 16 pods cost ~$8.50). We also sell a range of different pod flavours for $1.- each available from reception.
- In-chalet telephone
- Digital in-room Safe with pin and/or credit card locking system
- Covered patio with Webber BBQ set in the beautiful rainforest
- Nightly visits from our friendly native possums
- Normal arrival time is 14:00 with departure before 11:00